I’m Giorgio Mulè, I’m 29 and I currently live in Palermo.
I graduated in advertising graphics in 2014 at the Gaetano Salvemini Professional Institute in my city. In 2019 I graduated from the University of Palermo in Communication sciences for cultures and the arts, after having discussed my thesis in Sociology of cultural and communication processes at the commission, having Giovanni Frazzica and Alberto Trobia as supervisors and reaching an evaluation final of 108/110. I think I’m a friendly, kind person. I like working in a team as well as independently. My approach to work involves competence, commitment, loyalty, respect. In life I’ve always been used to finishing what I start, always trying to achieve my goals.
Through my studies I have developed a strong interest in languages, linguistics and the study of communication in general. I also love travelling, getting to know different people and cultures, developing new points of view. In this regard, I believe that the diversity between individuals and between the various populations represents an opportunity, in terms of personal growth both from a human point of view but also from a professional point of view. In fact, through the exchange of different ideas, values I can personally integrate myself into various work contexts. Also for this aptitude of mine, I decided to undertake a work experience in the tourism sector in Malta, specifically as a tour operator for a company active in the transport market and in the promotion of tourist services, all while moving in a dynamic and international context such as the airport one.
Working closely with a multi-ethnic staff, dealing with a very heterogeneous clientele represented a fantastic training experience for me that I lived with great enthusiasm.
- Knowledge of the national and international tourism market
- Knowledge of tourism marketing and promotion techniques, as well as of the methodology and strategies aimed at guaranteeing a quality service
- Knowledge of others languages (english, german, spanish)
- Ability to communicate with a diverse clientele
- Informatic knowledges
- Ability to solve problems of different nature in order to guarantee the service
- Ability to work in team
- Increased self-esteem and ability within my means
- Improved collaboration with people of different nationalities and cultures than mine
- I can adapt myself appropriately to new contexts
- Commercial and sales aptitude